Margaret's Crazy Stagette - July 8th, 2006
Thanks to Shawn and I, Margaret and Dave are getting married on August 4th, 2006 in Newfieland! Well, maybe we can't take all the credit....but we did (along with Meghan) set them up. (yup, that's them in the picture to your right)That leads me to this post...
I was in charge of hosting the "crazy last night of freedom" for Margs, and you can judge for yourselves from the pictures, but I think that it went well! Meghan (my other pregnant friend... :), also my very good friend/roommate from Physio school) came down from Fredericton for the weekend and we planned the "Ludicrous Ladies-only Luau", a Hawaiian themed bachelorette party for Margs. Themed items included tropical drinks (complete with little umbrellas) and munchies , hawaiian flowers for each guests' hair, some borderline tacky decorations, and of course coconut bra + grass skirt + veil + lai for the bride-to-be! She looked great, and felt great too :)




1 Comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Nice job picking the themes.
Post a Comment
<< Home