Good Times @ Evil Birch
Wayne was in town this weekend, playing in the Canadian Utimate Championships. Luckily his team didn't make it to the finals (sorry guys)...which meant that we got to take him out biking on one of our favorite local trails :) Here is some proof of the good times this morning at Evil Birch:






Then we watched the Ultimate finals with Wayne & Jen, a lovely lazy Sunday afternoon...


2 Comments:
Hi Kristin & Shawn, thank you for coming to visit me. Sorry I cried so much while you were here. All my troubles are seem so big - when you are so small. Have fun in Vegas and can you bring me home one of those show girl coustumes with feathers. - Claire
These are great pics... I was just looking at your blog again to see if you are updating it while you are away... the weather here is a bit bleask so I hope you are soaking up the sun while you can.
Sonya
Post a Comment
<< Home