posted by The Taylors at 1:21 PM
Wink wink...? I thought it sounded more like fart fart...burp! Till next time Shawn. Love ClairePS. We are not in town this weekend.
We miss you! We were near the famous Cape Enrage today and couldnt help but think about you and wonder how your doing. Shawn - who is wearing the funny hat... Kevin or Claire? PS. We have a pork sandwich waiting for you. S&K
Hello Mrs. Kristin! It was great to see you Friday too. Post your pics. I cant wait to see them. Oh! and let us know what weekend works for you to go winter camping. Sonn.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Wink wink...? I thought it sounded more like fart fart...burp! Till next time Shawn.
Love Claire
PS. We are not in town this weekend.
We miss you! We were near the famous Cape Enrage today and couldnt help but think about you and wonder how your doing.
Shawn - who is wearing the funny hat... Kevin or Claire? PS. We have a pork sandwich waiting for you.
S&K
Hello Mrs. Kristin! It was great to see you Friday too. Post your pics. I cant wait to see them. Oh! and let us know what weekend works for you to go winter camping.
Sonn.
Post a Comment
<< Home