Oct 22, 2006

Let's make a deal.

Here's the deal...I promise to update my blog more often, IF all you blog followers promise to post some comments! (you know who you are)

It's very easy:
1) click on "0 comments" at the bottom of each post
2) write comment in box
3) if you are not a blogger click the "other" option
4) fill in your name, skip the web address box
5) scroll down and fill in the "word verification" box
6) click on publish post (it won't publish right away, you have to refresh the page to see it)

Looking forward to it!

xo,
K

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a note to let you know that I have your blog on my list of favorites & have been regularly checking in on you guys -- all the way from the Caymans... er, I mean Bermuda.

10:21 AM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger The Taylors said...

Thanks Derek!
Not too much longer for you and the bermuda thing eh? If i were you, i wouldn't be able to leave all that sunshine :)
K

11:32 AM, October 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can say without hyperbole that this is the best blog on the internet. I wake up every morning with anticipation of your newest posting.

5:08 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

A swedish berry... who is so clever !!
It takes a good friend to know what kind of fruit I would be and actually post it!

Ha! that was such a good responce I am still marvalling.

11:01 AM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

PS I have been biking - well practicing.

S.

11:02 AM, October 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave - FYI - it is pronounced "hyperbowl".
I wake up every morning with something very different.

2:28 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Jennie said...

okay...I'll post a comment and return the favor. What a great surprise to hear from you... and see pics. Who's Shawn??? Hi, Shawn, I'm Cousin Jennie :) My husband and I are actually in Saint John with the kids right now. We're visiting for the week! I do miss N.B.

4:33 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hello there. I visit occasionally as a link from Sonya's blog. Your racing inspires me since I have just learned (again) to cycle and I'm now cycling to work 11 km. Take care.

1:54 PM, October 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Ok. I admit. I look at the blog every now and again too...
er, uh... Nice blog.

Peace,
Shawn

10:26 PM, October 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home