Recent pictures...
We had a really nice visit with Aunt Barb & Uncle David tonight! Barb really wanted a picture of the belly, and I wanted a picture with them...so we compromised :)

While I'm at it, I'll post some recent pictures:
Here is a belly shot at 32 wks...

...and here I am today at 35 wks! I hope that baby isn't getting too big!

We've slowly been making a "nursery" out of our spare room. I wish we had taken "before pictures", because this room was full to the brim with odds & ends...it has certainly taken some crafty re-organizing to get to this point! Here are a few pictures:



And last, but not least, my man in action...just before scoring a crucial goal for his team! Isn't he hot!?

While I'm at it, I'll post some recent pictures:
Here is a belly shot at 32 wks...

...and here I am today at 35 wks! I hope that baby isn't getting too big!

We've slowly been making a "nursery" out of our spare room. I wish we had taken "before pictures", because this room was full to the brim with odds & ends...it has certainly taken some crafty re-organizing to get to this point! Here are a few pictures:



And last, but not least, my man in action...just before scoring a crucial goal for his team! Isn't he hot!?


2 Comments:
The room looks great. I love the storage spaces in the shelves. They will be very useful.
Hey, just stopped by your blog to see how everything is going. You look great! Won't be long now!!
The nursery is really cute too!
Post a Comment
<< Home