Something new to blog about!
I don't have anything especially exciting to report, besides of course the new Ramsey baby: Max Owen Ramsey!! He was born on his due day, April 13th @ 04:47, weighing in at 6lbs 10oz. He is quite adorable, but that's not surprising considering he is a Ramsey child; just look at Claire!




Pretty handsome boy!

The new and improved Ramsey family:

Claire was pretty happy to see her Momi and Dada after putting up with me all night and all morning!

Shawn cudding with Max, and not appreciating the camera :)

Here's to Max!


6 Comments:
Congrats Ramsey's. Glad all went well. Great name too!
Craig.
Finally getting around to checking everyone else's blog. Thanks for the post about us. Shawn looks, humm I am not sure what the right word is, in the picture with Max. :)
We'll I left him facedown on the coach so I should go see if he is still breathing...
Kristin - I think he has gainned a lb now... you should see how fat he looks... miss yo guys soo much.
Dear Kristin,
Isn't there anything new to blog about yet?
With love,
Shawn
Shawn I agree.... where is that Krisitin. I want to hear what she's been up to?
Hi Guys, Maybe you could help me out. I was looking for the new blog posting and couldn't find it.
thanks
kevin
Post a Comment
<< Home