Better Late than Never Christmas Pictures
Hi All,
It looks like half of team Taylor is blogging again. We've been getting some heat for being lazy bloggers, and I must admit it's justified.
I can go into how Busy we've been, and how we really MEANT to be blogging, or that my dog ate my computer, but I'll spare you....
The truth is that we've been deep sea fishing...

No matter... now that we're back... Enjoy our Christmas pics!
Pre-Christmas Party at Dave & Margs... Daves sis Sarah squaring off against Barrie in Guitar Hero III!
Christmas Eve - Grampa Kristin at the Taylor's.
Socks! Yes! (What a weird expression... I can't quite tell what that means..)

Visiting with Family at cousins at K's Nanny's after Christmas.
Steve and Allison hosted on New Years Eve... Mmmm... deepfried snacks.
Barrie and Dave Rockin on Guitar on New Years Eve. Can you spot Duncan?
-Shawn-
It looks like half of team Taylor is blogging again. We've been getting some heat for being lazy bloggers, and I must admit it's justified.
I can go into how Busy we've been, and how we really MEANT to be blogging, or that my dog ate my computer, but I'll spare you....
The truth is that we've been deep sea fishing...
No matter... now that we're back... Enjoy our Christmas pics!
Pre-Christmas Party at Dave & Margs... Daves sis Sarah squaring off against Barrie in Guitar Hero III!
Christmas Eve - Grampa Kristin at the Taylor's.
Socks! Yes! (What a weird expression... I can't quite tell what that means..)
Visiting with Family at cousins at K's Nanny's after Christmas.
Steve and Allison hosted on New Years Eve... Mmmm... deepfried snacks.
Barrie and Dave Rockin on Guitar on New Years Eve. Can you spot Duncan?-Shawn-


2 Comments:
I want to say touche (the french one) but without the accent it looks like touchy -- so I am not sure how you feel about that.
Anyways, where is the other half of the fish's face and what is Kristin doing on Christmas Eve in those clothes???
Glad your back to blogging and a huge thanks to whoever kicked you in the butt to make you blog again.
I can spot that impressive watch Dave is wearing.
Post a Comment
<< Home