Yeah, We Party. And Curl.
Hello all, Shawn here...
On Saturday night, Kristin and I went to my work Christmas Party - On November 24th!! Early, I know... I guess the hotels are all booked up with other company parties in December?
I've only been at the company for a couple of weeks now, but we still mingled and had a good time. We had a nice buffet dinner, met some new people, won a couple of door prizes, and did some dancing to the live band Blueberry Grunt!
Here are a couple pics...



On a more serious note. Tonight, I curled. Each week, on Tuesday night, at 8pm sharp, I venture out of the apartment and next door to get Duncan. Duncan and I continue downstairs to round up Dave. Duncan, Dave and I then walk a total of 90 seconds to the Halifax Curling club where we meet Andy. Duncan, Dave, Andy and I, are The Hacks. Keep track of our rookie season standings here! Tonight we blew away the competition, winning 7-0!
Some pics from tonights event:
The boys planning our strategy -- "Score more points than we allow"

Shawn & Duncan keeping up with Andy's skilled throw.


-Shawn-
On Saturday night, Kristin and I went to my work Christmas Party - On November 24th!! Early, I know... I guess the hotels are all booked up with other company parties in December?
I've only been at the company for a couple of weeks now, but we still mingled and had a good time. We had a nice buffet dinner, met some new people, won a couple of door prizes, and did some dancing to the live band Blueberry Grunt!
Here are a couple pics...



On a more serious note. Tonight, I curled. Each week, on Tuesday night, at 8pm sharp, I venture out of the apartment and next door to get Duncan. Duncan and I continue downstairs to round up Dave. Duncan, Dave and I then walk a total of 90 seconds to the Halifax Curling club where we meet Andy. Duncan, Dave, Andy and I, are The Hacks. Keep track of our rookie season standings here! Tonight we blew away the competition, winning 7-0!
Some pics from tonights event:
The boys planning our strategy -- "Score more points than we allow"

Shawn & Duncan keeping up with Andy's skilled throw.

Duncan in the Hack. Preparing for a magical shot, no doubt.
Wow, what form!
-Shawn-



4 Comments:
Yes indeed nice form..at. Good to see that, not only can real men go to the spa, they can also blog...right!
kr
Man - I'm taking a lot of heat for enjoying my wedding haircut at the spa...
Kristin booked it, and once I walked in, I realized it wasn't going to be a cheap haircut - so I might as well enjoy it right? (How was that for an excuse? ) :)
ST
Shawn - we're enjoying your blogging and pictures. That's a pretty snazzy lady with you at the Xmas party - her hair is gorgeous!! (Seriously, Kristin, I think the hair-do was worth it) Looks like you're having a good time with your grassroots curling strategies!?!
- A&G
Way to show your stuff there, Collen Jones!
... and Kristin I cant believe what a good blogger that husband of yours is. He should give Dave tips... (hint hint-- Margs -- you need to start one).
Post a Comment
<< Home