Top 5 reasons I haven't been blogging...
I'm on the Board of the Nova Scotia Physiotherapy Association, we
held our annual general meeting on Apr 14th and now i'm the president. Major time commitment!

Yup, I'm on facebook too! Big time waster, but you all know me, miss curious. Shawn always says, "curiosity killed the cat!", well i must have 9 lives :)

Bluenose Marathon, coming up all too soon, May 20th. I've spent lots of time plodding along around Point Pleasant Park and the rest of Halifax/Dartmouth.

Training and preparing for the E2C, 24hr orienteering race. Coming up this weekend, April 28-29.
Major stressor! My union at work is very close to going on strike. This could happen on Monday April 30th. Hopefully the two parties will get back to the table before then, but right now i'm freaking out about not getting paid!

oh ya...and of course there is this guy who takes up a bit of my time :)
I have tons of great pictures from March and April, I hope to post them soon! Stay tuned.
held our annual general meeting on Apr 14th and now i'm the president. Major time commitment!
Yup, I'm on facebook too! Big time waster, but you all know me, miss curious. Shawn always says, "curiosity killed the cat!", well i must have 9 lives :)

Bluenose Marathon, coming up all too soon, May 20th. I've spent lots of time plodding along around Point Pleasant Park and the rest of Halifax/Dartmouth.

Training and preparing for the E2C, 24hr orienteering race. Coming up this weekend, April 28-29.
Major stressor! My union at work is very close to going on strike. This could happen on Monday April 30th. Hopefully the two parties will get back to the table before then, but right now i'm freaking out about not getting paid!oh ya...and of course there is this guy who takes up a bit of my time :)
I have tons of great pictures from March and April, I hope to post them soon! Stay tuned.


4 Comments:
Hi Slackers! How are you. It is the season on the adventure racee so we will not see you as much now - I suppose... but we must get together soon. Hope all is well.
S.
K - does your dad still havea a laser?
excuses,excuses - Dad
HA! I am with Glenn. Entertain us Kristin!
Post a Comment
<< Home