Mar 17, 2007

Claire does the Can Can




Shane is very very very tall

Doing the Can Can on the red carpet

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey how come you get to have all the fun? I'm jealous - Dad

9:45 PM, March 18, 2007  
Blogger Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

This post looks familar.


Hey Glenn, you better be careful.... Kristin says you most on my blog more than hers... she is going to start deducting your Christmas gifts, and birthday gifts!

10:55 PM, March 18, 2007  
Blogger Craig Gallant said...

Wow, that's priceless.

Craig.

10:31 AM, March 19, 2007  
Blogger Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

I love that video. I just watched it again. I miss you... I want to come back now.. without the Claire... thought she does steal the show when she is there.

7:35 PM, March 19, 2007  
Blogger Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Hey Sorry we will not be in town this weekend. Too much driving this wee. Hi To Glen and Arlene for us all.

s

11:42 AM, March 31, 2007  
Blogger Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Your not posting.... where are you. How was the weekend. sorry we missed your folks. Looks like we will be here for Easter so maybe we will come see you in Monton if your there... and go to a movie.

9:46 PM, April 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can can can can... can Kristin and Shawn write another post! :)

8:11 PM, April 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home