Mar 15, 2007

More London Pictures

I received some pictures from Trevor and Cathy this week, here are some of our favorites...

Meeting up with the boys at the Hotel

Cathy and the boys

After dinner at the trendy "The Red Fort" restaurant in Soho

One of the many "laugh until we cry" moments

On the London Eye

Eating at Borough Market

Trevor and Shawn in a taxi

Great picture taken by Trevor...a view of the London Eye at night

"Commuting" in the Tube station

Big Ben all lit up

Camden Lock Market

Eating a yummy crepe...banana & nutella...at Camden Lock Market

Down to the Tube we go...

Shawn must have done something funny...again :)

At a pub in Leiscter Square for fish & chips...

...notice the crowd of people behind the cute couple: England vs. Ireland Rugby on the tele

Smiling again :)

mega close-up

I like this one...Trevor got some really nice candid shots!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Hey! Nice pics. I love the one of Big Ben. I am sitting here looking out at the nowy weather - wondering if I should come or not... Claire is esleep and the weather man is saying "tretorous roads".... ugh... I will give you a call and see if your home...Happy St. Patricks day.

S.

12:59 PM, March 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home