Weekend Report
I was in Toronto this past weekend (fri & sat) for meetings. I am the "soon to be president" of the Nova Scotia Physiotherapy Association, and I was attending the Branch Presidents meetings to learn the ropes. In April I take over the world!...uh, I mean, I take over the position of president, and in June I will get to attend the World Congress of Physiotherapists in Vancouver. I'm a lucky gal.

On Saturday night I flew into Moncton from T.O. for Dad's birthday, which was Sunday the 18th. Erin and Andrew had gotten us all tickets for the "Stuart McLean: Vinyl Cafe" show at the Capitol Theater. Shawn and I both really enjoyed it, thanks Andrew & Erin!

On the way home from Moncton we stopped in Amherst to see the Ramseys and to make a special delivery (Sonya's order from Lululemon in Toronto!)

On Saturday night I flew into Moncton from T.O. for Dad's birthday, which was Sunday the 18th. Erin and Andrew had gotten us all tickets for the "Stuart McLean: Vinyl Cafe" show at the Capitol Theater. Shawn and I both really enjoyed it, thanks Andrew & Erin!
Aunt Carol (down from the Gaspe Coast), Nanny, me, and Mom at the Capitol
On the way home from Moncton we stopped in Amherst to see the Ramseys and to make a special delivery (Sonya's order from Lululemon in Toronto!)
Claire & I cuddling, while Shawn drank his tea...



1 Comments:
Claire looks so sincere!
Post a Comment
<< Home