Finally an Update...
Yup, i've been pretty bad at updating the blog lately. Sorry folks! I really do look forward to hearing from all of you, but I guess that means I have to post something for you to look at ;)
Here are some pictures from our lives this month:
Trail Running @ "The Bluff Trail" on Dec 17th

Running, running, running....well pretending to run.

The happy couple before the 15km run.

Enjoying the beautiful winter scenery!

Scaredy pants!
Here are some silly videos from the day...


Here are some pictures from our lives this month:
Trail Running @ "The Bluff Trail" on Dec 17th

Running, running, running....well pretending to run.

The happy couple before the 15km run.

Enjoying the beautiful winter scenery!

Scaredy pants!
Here are some silly videos from the day...
Orion Christmas Party, Dec 15th


Christmas Prep, Ongoing...

Kristin & Claire, decorating the tree...

...the final product!

with mood lighting

the beginnings of this year's cookie tins
More Pictures from Sonya & Claire's visit, Dec 12th


Shannon & Claire watching the fishies

***Coming Next Post*** Hopefully some pictures from my "cookie-making, nacho-eating weekend with my Nanny"! (Dad, can you send me those pictures?)

Kristin & Claire, decorating the tree...

...the final product!

with mood lighting

the beginnings of this year's cookie tins
More Pictures from Sonya & Claire's visit, Dec 12th


Shannon & Claire watching the fishies

***Coming Next Post*** Hopefully some pictures from my "cookie-making, nacho-eating weekend with my Nanny"! (Dad, can you send me those pictures?)


7 Comments:
Hey Kris, Just wanted to add a comment to let you know that Chris and I are always checking the site for updates to see what crazy adventures you two have gotten yourselves into. I think it's called living vicariously! Look forward to seeing you over the Holidays! Your cousin Jody
You have such a hot butt in that first picture... and the tree does not look bad either in the latter ones. Clarie was glad she could add her expertees.
that is one funny video! the first one - I like it.
Those are some great pictures from the spy conference. Is there any classified information that your blog readers should know about?
Great Dave. You went and said it.. You know too much already. Now you know we have to kill you, right? That's how spy's do it. Please ask Margs if this is okay.
Shawn a.k.a... 'Shawn'
Hey slackers...post some Christmas pictures!
Hey guys, I stumbled on your site through Melissa T's site. I enjoyed all your crazy adventures and pictures...keep them coming!
Post a Comment
<< Home