posted by The Taylors at 3:43 PM
Yup, you guys are like peas and carrots... (sorry, that was the best I could do with Forrest Gump quotes)P.S. Dave is fat
Derek, well said. Dave IS fat.Maybe he should go running in the woods with Kristin and Shawn eh?
Too funny! I wish I could run. As you know I am a lazy beast....PS Poor Dave -- what does he have to do with all of this... Sonn
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Yup, you guys are like peas and carrots...
(sorry, that was the best I could do with Forrest Gump quotes)
P.S. Dave is fat
Derek, well said. Dave IS fat.
Maybe he should go running in the woods with Kristin and Shawn eh?
Too funny! I wish I could run. As you know I am a lazy beast....
PS Poor Dave -- what does he have to do with all of this...
Sonn
Post a Comment
<< Home