We Miss Kevin & Sonya!!
Since Kev & Sonn moved to Amherst in August, we haven't been able to coordinate being in Halifax at the same time. Finally on Friday night we had the them over and subjected them to my cooking! But they still like us, i think :)

Here is Claire performing for us in the "Bumbo" chair that I brought home from work....

And here we are, concentrating during a thrilling game of Balderdash...Claire is the only one posing for the camera!

Here is Claire performing for us in the "Bumbo" chair that I brought home from work....

And here we are, concentrating during a thrilling game of Balderdash...Claire is the only one posing for the camera!


6 Comments:
I just can't decide who has the worst socks... ;)
Derek, leave them alone. You are a bully, and you can stay in Trinidad and Tobago as far as I'm concerned.
yer not the boss of me doctor mind-your-own-business. shouldn't you be giving shawn a rectal exam or something?
ooh, i just went there -- double burn.
gotav.
Derek: Am I going to have to censor you?? Although i do appreciate your humour, this is a family blog you know :) Leave your dirty mind down in Barbados!
xo,
K
Ha! I love Dereks comment. we miss you too. Claire got a purple bumbo chair. She loves it.
Thanks again for dinner. NExt time we will have to rope DAve and marg. into playing Balderdash too! Ha now you are in touble Dave. Who ever loses will have to buy everyone else new socks.
Sonya
Sonya,
Cool! I want to see Claire in her new bumbo, you should post a picture :)
-K
Post a Comment
<< Home