Nov 20, 2006

i Love shawn.

...and I like Jim Cuddy. That's why Shawn suprised me with tickets way back in September, kind of for my birthday. We went to the concert on Saturday night. It was so great; but of course, when is Jim any less than great! He played a lot of songs from his new album "The Light That Guides You Home", which I recently purchased, and now know all of the words to. He also played some of the good old Blue Rodeo classics...."Bad Timing" & "Five Days in May", etc. The opening act was also very good: Justin Rutledge, he recently won an award in Toronto for "Best Singer/Songwriter".

Here is a blurry picture :(


I tried to take video, but it was also crappy, so here's a video someone took a week ago in Victoria...same deal as here pretty much, although he looked to be having a lot more fun here in Halifax!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - Shawn sounds good up there.

9:00 AM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

I am so jealous... I like Jim too.. glad you guys had a good time...

9:32 AM, November 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear they had to have the concert outdoors when they realized Shawn wouldn't fit inside.

8:43 PM, November 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, isn't that just the fat calling the kettle....fat

8:39 AM, November 22, 2006  
Blogger Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Hi Kristin.
Tell Margaret and Dave that I think they should get a blog so I can read it... I am bored with all- well not not ALL, but many of the blogs I look at.

S.

9:42 AM, November 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home