Nov 16, 2006

This is how I torture babies.

You all know that I treat babies at work, but I can never show you what it's all about...you know, with those confidentiality rules and everything. Well, apparently Claire is not a big fan of "tummy time", and Sonya knows how important I think it is ... so I gave her a few tips to make it a bit more enjoyable for Claire. Here are some pictures of the adorable Claire getting used to some time on her tummy.


She looks less than impressed!



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I can't exactly make fun of pictures of such an adorable baby now can I? Very cute pics.

However, I can point out the extreme likelihood of Dave having been a very fat baby.

8:54 AM, November 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin, you'll be happy to know that Hayden has finally taken to tummy time. It definitely took a while.

Sonia, keep at it. Claire will like it eventually.

Cheers,

Craigger.

9:36 AM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Claire is kind cute.. and as for Dave... well I shall say nothing... poor Dave he always gets the bead end...

Sonn

6:39 PM, November 18, 2006  
Blogger Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Hello Aunt Kristin,

Tummy time sucks. I hate it. I kick my feet and cry. It gives me gas and indigestion and it makes me make that smelly noise that I make whenever Uncle Shawn holds me. I will forgive you for telling my mother about it if you bring her sweetish berries next time you see her.

Love Claire

6:43 PM, November 18, 2006  
Blogger Jennie said...

Kristin...
Funny you should mention tummy time!! Avery despises it! She is three months now, and can't stand to be on her tummy for more than 5 minutes. Brendan insists she must lay on her tummy for "development", but her screaming makes it less than enjoyable for both of us. Help...jennieleroy@yahoo.com
By the way...I love your blog!

Cousin Jennie

2:43 PM, December 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home