Kristin becomes "Mom" for a day...while Shawn & Kevin frolick in the snow with tights on!
Last weekend we once again made the trek to Moncton, hoping to find some more "wintery" weather. Shawn has wanted to try-out skate-skiing for awhile and he was finally able to coordinate a day with Kevin, the skiing pro, to get out and learn. They headed up to Kouchibouquac on Saturday, Sonya had to work, and I got to babysit Claire for the day!
My mom and I had a great time hanging out with Claire, going to visit my Dad at work, and shopping at Champlain Place (Claire loves the mall, I wonder who she got that from??...it must be genetic).

Here's Kevin looking a little frosty...

...oh! Here they are in their tights!

Claire and Dad hanging out at Saturn (apparently as I took this picture she was telling my Dad that she likes Saturns better than VWs)

Claire, looking all cute as usual
Here is Claire having a little cereal in her bumbo chair...notice how she poses for the camera at the first of the video, Sonya--I think that you have her trained well!
My mom and I had a great time hanging out with Claire, going to visit my Dad at work, and shopping at Champlain Place (Claire loves the mall, I wonder who she got that from??...it must be genetic).
Here's Kevin looking a little frosty...
...oh! Here they are in their tights!

Claire and Dad hanging out at Saturn (apparently as I took this picture she was telling my Dad that she likes Saturns better than VWs)

Claire, looking all cute as usual
Here is Claire having a little cereal in her bumbo chair...notice how she poses for the camera at the first of the video, Sonya--I think that you have her trained well!


7 Comments:
Hey! Glad to see you got the pics. thanks to glenn for sending them. more in a sec.
Sorry I had to stop typing my post because Kevin wanted to see the pics. I love the video.
Sonn
I love reading your blog. You will be a great Mom yourself when that day comes. I did wonder who was the one being fed. What is it that makes us want to open our mouths when we feed a baby :)
Who could that cute baby be? And yes, it really looks like she posed at the beginning of the video. What great friends Sonya and Kevin have!!! Sounds like everyone had a fun time.
Rachel Ramsey
Hey, don't tell uncle Glen(n?), but I drive a Saturn right now and it's, um, not great...Maybe it's all the salty air that gets in the system out here in Hawaii.
Claire is a cute baby...my mom is right though - It looked like you were either really hungry yourself, or you were unsure of your ability to actually get the food in her mouth. Now, honestly, I do the same thing when I feed Nathan.
It's probably the same mechanism that made try to make Mario "jump" by jerking the controller around while playing Nintendo in the 80s and 90s
Hi Guys,
I had to watch the video again...because i didn't realize that I had my mouth open the whole time!! I think that you're right Tim, I can remember jumping around playing nintendo when i was 10!
-Kristin
Kristin,
Looks like you guys have been pretty busy in the New Year.
Cute video of you and Claire. If you ask Susan I do the exact same thing with my mouth when I'm feeding Hayden. Kevin & Sonya...she's really grown from the pictures I saw on your blog prior to Christmas.
By the way Kristin, the video of the polar bear dip on NY's Day is priceless. I was teasing Andy last week about his 'interview'.
Craigger.
Post a Comment
<< Home