Jan 23, 2007

So...Merry Christmas!

Shawn bought me a brand new, super-duper, waterproof/shockproof digital camera for Christmas! As a result i've been snapping pictures and videos left and right, I think that I had better start posting them. So here it goes...let's start with one of the initial "trying out the camera" pictures: Those of you who know me know that I have very precise, stealth-like reflexes, which enable me to shut my eyes at the exact moment of almost every picture.

Trying desperately to keep my eyes open (some cameras are good, some bad...I don't know about this one).

Shawn and I had a great Christmas holiday, we spent almost 10 days at home in Moncton with our families...We had 4 turkey dinners (3 of them within 36 hrs), many other eating occasions with family, and then we ate some more!


The Steeves Family portrait, note the "very willing" participants

The boys (Dad, Andrew & Shawn) enjoying a stimulating family game of Cranium


We did get out on our cross-country skis once...on the soccer field at Universite de Moncton! There wasn't much snow around so we had to make due.


Yup, it was very cold and we were dressed up in full gear...


...but we had fun!


Here we are skiing along when suddenly I realize that Shawn the Predator is chasing me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice butt!

Kevin will be jealous that he did not get to ski. Are you gys up this sat? He wants to ski

10:18 AM, January 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home