Jan 28, 2007

...and Happy New Year.

We went to the Black's cottage in Mahone Bay to bring in the New Year. It's a bit of a tradition with our friends, but we had skipped a couple of years, so it was good to be back.





Nutter, Shawn, Duncan, Dave & Margaret eating at the "kid's table"













Wild Party, eh?













Duncan, Dave, and I during a highly competitive game of Trouble on New Year's Day.



Part of the "tradition" is the Polar Bear Dip on New Year's Day. I got to sit this one out to be the filmographer:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Nice pics. Makes me even more sorry that we werent there. The boys are so cute! What I would give for ahot tub right now.

Sonya

9:57 AM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

I like the slideshow!!! Good job. I am going to steal your photobucket idea - I hate putting it on Utube first. Hopefully the bucket will be easy.

Sonn

10:09 AM, January 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home