Shawn's True Love
In honour of Valentines Day, Shawn thought that he would confess his True Love to the world....Or maybe it was me who decided to share this intimate detail of Shawn's life, either way:
Shawn LOVES chips.
Once, while exploring this love of chips, we came across an interesting website (www.thechippie.com) about a true chip connoisseur. He was so interested that he forced me to write this comment on her blog:





Shawn LOVES chips.

Once, while exploring this love of chips, we came across an interesting website (www.thechippie.com) about a true chip connoisseur. He was so interested that he forced me to write this comment on her blog:
"Hi Chip Eater,
I have a man in my life that might rival your love of chips. Well, except the elaborate blog. He eats chips for breakfast, lunch, and dinner...and especially for snacks. Sometimes when I ask him what he's eaten so far that day...he answers, almost suprising himself: "just some chips". Once someone asked him how often he ate chips, he had to answer "everyday", although he was slightly embarassed by this answer.
This comment is an example of how much he likes chips. He hates blogging, but when I told him about your blog, he really wanted me to write a comment about his love of chips!
I'm glad to know that there is someone out there as crazy as he is.
Cheers, Kristin"
Need I say more...


I guess that I might have to learn to love the things that he loves....


4 Comments:
Hi Krisitin. I laughed and laughed. This is the best post you ever wrote. I love it! I cant say enough.
I hate chips.
Hope you are having fun in TO. That is a horrible pic of you! :)
Kristin i was checkinh to see the pictures of us from the marathon when I happened upon this picture. I found it funny the first few times I saw it, but for whatever reason this afternoon it got the best of me I was in tears as I sit here by myslef in our apartment. Miss you lots!
Post a Comment
<< Home