London...i miss you!
Our weekend in London was lovely, surreal, and soooo much fun. Cathy, Trevor, Shawn and I had a great time laughing the weekend away. We did lots of sightseeing and eating: the sightseeing highlights for me were the traditional markets that we went to, and the eating highlight was definetly supper at "The Red Fort", a trendy Thai restaurant that where Trevor treated us!
Here are some pictures...I'm waiting to get a disc of the pictures that Cathy & Trevor took. Trevor has a really nice camera and has some beautiful pictures. I'll post more when I get them.
<

Yup, we took some geeky pictures...here's Cathy with the traditional phone booth.

Cathy & I on the top of "Primrose Hill" with the London Eye in the distance.

Saturday morning at Borough Market, note the crazy cheese behind Shawn!

Trevor & the girls on London Bridge, with Tower Bridge in the back ground.

Trevor & I at the Tower of London, this is where we view the "Crown Jewels", as well as the torture chambers and various sites of executions...yikes!

Cathy and I at the London Eye

A great view of Big Ben and Westminster Abby from the London Eye.

This is my favorite picture! If people ask me if we had fun in London...I just show them this one :)

Here we are at Buckingham Palace on Sunday. We saw the changing of the guard...yawn!

St. Paul's Cathedral... a beautiful view at sunset.
Here are some pictures...I'm waiting to get a disc of the pictures that Cathy & Trevor took. Trevor has a really nice camera and has some beautiful pictures. I'll post more when I get them.
<
Yup, we took some geeky pictures...here's Cathy with the traditional phone booth.
Cathy & I on the top of "Primrose Hill" with the London Eye in the distance.
Saturday morning at Borough Market, note the crazy cheese behind Shawn!
Trevor & the girls on London Bridge, with Tower Bridge in the back ground.
Trevor & I at the Tower of London, this is where we view the "Crown Jewels", as well as the torture chambers and various sites of executions...yikes!
Cathy and I at the London Eye
A great view of Big Ben and Westminster Abby from the London Eye.
This is my favorite picture! If people ask me if we had fun in London...I just show them this one :)
Here we are at Buckingham Palace on Sunday. We saw the changing of the guard...yawn!
St. Paul's Cathedral... a beautiful view at sunset.


4 Comments:
Hey That looks like so much fun. Is London Bridge really falling down? I like the pic of St. Pauls. It is really pretty the way you took it. That new camera for Christmas is paying off.
S.
Hi Kristin!
Beautiful pics. Makes me wish I was in London again. Did you go the Tate Modern? I really enjoyed it, mind you 7 years later I imagine there is a lot of different art work on display. Love the picture of St.Paul's at sunset. Gorgeous.
L.
Great pics Kristin. Makes me miss it seeing those. You guys saw a lot in a weekend. Those tube passes sure got some use.
Craig.
Hi Lindsay,
Thanks for the comment, great to hear from you! Did I see you running in Point Pleasant with shades on this past Sunday?
I didn't go to the Tate Modern this visit, but I was there about 3 years ago...i really enjoyed it as well. We didn't do any art galleries, but I had done a lot last time so it was nice not to duplicate too much.
K
Post a Comment
<< Home