I'm going to London. Tomorrow! Shawn is flying to the UK tonight for work, and we made a last minute crazy & exciting decision that I should go too. It was all peer pressure really: The story goes something like this...Trevor is the salesman that Shawn is going to London with. We recently set up my colleague and friend Cathy with Trevor. They have hit it off, and he is flying her to London to meet up with him for the weekend. Since the three of them are going, the logical thing was for me to go! Cathy and I are taking the red eye flight tomorrow and we'll meet up with the boys on Friday...then we'll all fly back together on Monday.I am feeling utterly silly and frivolous as I am "wisked off" for a weekend in London...but it's such a good opportunity, these things don't happen everyday :)
Stay tuned for pictures from our weekend...
Stay tuned for pictures from our weekend...


3 Comments:
Ahhh for a weekend in London! You little jet-setter...
Hope you are having a blast.
Oh and Kevin wants to know how/if you got a good deal on the flight.
How was it? Tell me... tell me. What did you guys see and do... I know your not back yet.. but I cant wait to hear - Hope your having a good time.
I know. They told me all about it Sonya. Hahahahahaha.
Post a Comment
<< Home