Saturday, March 3rd
It was a beautiful sunny day here in Halifax...Shawn flew in from Boston (he has been there since Wednesday for work), and Shannon and I went to the market and then met up with our small group bible study people for the afternoon.
Later on we went out to enjoy the sun and get in some trail running at Long Lake Park. After the 10cms of snow followed by rain last night, the trail was pretty much slush. Good thing that I had my "Frostbiter" shoes with spikes!


Later on we went out to enjoy the sun and get in some trail running at Long Lake Park. After the 10cms of snow followed by rain last night, the trail was pretty much slush. Good thing that I had my "Frostbiter" shoes with spikes!




3 Comments:
You guys look good. Nice to see Shannon too. I have not seen her in a while. Off to scroll down further to see if you posted UK pics yet.
K, you need a bit of work on the serious face I think. Great to see you guys on Friday night.
Craigger.
Where have Kristin and Shawn gone?
Have they crawled under a log
I wonder what's new with Kristin and Shawn,
If only they'd update their blog....
Post a Comment
<< Home