Married Life
We absolutely LOVE being married. If you have talked to us in the past 3 weeks, we have probably told you this 3 or 4 times!
Today "Team Taylor" had a nice little Saturday: we got up early, half of us went running, we then ventured to Canadian Tire to purchase engine oil, and drove to Dartmouth Crossing to look at lamps. This afternoon I made oatcakes, hummus, and banana bread, while Shawn worked away on his laptop, and licked banana bread batter from the bowl. The great thing is that we've loved every minute of our day :)
Here we are on Thursday evening, a picture of a typical evening of married life for us:

Shawn started a new job this week, and it is going very well. Thanks to everyone who has been thinking about him.
Stay tuned for more excited updates on "Married Life" from Team Taylor!
Today "Team Taylor" had a nice little Saturday: we got up early, half of us went running, we then ventured to Canadian Tire to purchase engine oil, and drove to Dartmouth Crossing to look at lamps. This afternoon I made oatcakes, hummus, and banana bread, while Shawn worked away on his laptop, and licked banana bread batter from the bowl. The great thing is that we've loved every minute of our day :)
Here we are on Thursday evening, a picture of a typical evening of married life for us:
Shawn started a new job this week, and it is going very well. Thanks to everyone who has been thinking about him.
Stay tuned for more excited updates on "Married Life" from Team Taylor!


5 Comments:
Sounds like you guys are settling in very nicely. I heard the wedding was very nice. I like that, "half of us went running" -- that happens a lot in our house too, only the fraction is smaller (1/4)...
The two computers is so like us... It's so funny because it's actually easier sometimes to email the person next to you on the coach than to just ask them a question. I like seeing your blog up again...we will let you be our friends again.
PS we played Settlers tonight - not the same iwthout you..and we reminest all our games with you guys. Ww miss you
Hello KT (I love it --- K--T)
re: sewing all you need to know is how to work the machine... it's easy enough then you have to be able to figure out the pattern in your head (because I dont do patterns) but it's not that hard because you can make a paper mock up first. So I dont do clothes that much, but curtins, purses, hemming etc. that sort of stuff. i have done clothes but then I need a pattern and that involves help from others. I've done skirts and shirts and scrub tops.
If we move to Australia you can babysit my machine for me, if you dont have one. :)
You guys are so scholarly now that you're married.
Post a Comment
<< Home