Bluff Trail
The Bluff Trail is a beautiful piece of untouched wilderness just off Highway 103, approx 20 mins from downtown Hali. A wilderness organization constructed over 30kms of rugged hiking trails divided into 4 loops.
On a beautiful Saturday, way back in April, Shawn and I took Jean (Shawn's workmate) to the Bluff trail and ran the first 2 loops, about 12-13kms.


On a beautiful Saturday, way back in April, Shawn and I took Jean (Shawn's workmate) to the Bluff trail and ran the first 2 loops, about 12-13kms.


2 Comments:
Shawn looks so relaxed running...makes me more worried for the day when I have to run my first (and potientally only) ittle race with you. So nice to see you today. Sorry we showed up unnoticed. We miss you both.
You two are an inspiration… Had a great time running on the Bluff trail with you. Thanks for introducing me to trail running. Definitely plan to go back!
Jean
Post a Comment
<< Home