Who's in for.... Scrabble!?!
Hey folks,
Kristin and I had a real nice week... Between our working lives, and our home-work(ing) lives, we managed to squeeze in a game of Scrabble. Only thing is, it took us all week to finish! I think we played on four separate nights, ending very late on Friday...
Here's the final game board. Any words that you wouldn't have allowed? I placed 'Zig' and took some heat from Kristin, but dictionary.com ruled the day and it stuck!!

I'm not going to tell you who won. Let's just see if any of our pics tell the story.
Left over letters.... Ouch, those are tough!

-Shawn-
Kristin and I had a real nice week... Between our working lives, and our home-work(ing) lives, we managed to squeeze in a game of Scrabble. Only thing is, it took us all week to finish! I think we played on four separate nights, ending very late on Friday...
Here's the final game board. Any words that you wouldn't have allowed? I placed 'Zig' and took some heat from Kristin, but dictionary.com ruled the day and it stuck!!

I'm not going to tell you who won. Let's just see if any of our pics tell the story.
Left over letters.... Ouch, those are tough!
-Shawn-


3 Comments:
I love that post... !
...and Kristin can you train my husband to blog and organize too.
.. See you Sat. I took work off so we are coming to see you.
...happy snow day.
you are too generous again Kristin
Thanks kevin!
I know! it was hard for me to let him win!
-K
Post a Comment
<< Home