Company's Coming!
We had a great weekend with the Ramseys, and luckily I remembered to take a few pictures to prove it.
Sonya and Claire arrived on Thursday, and we quickly took advantage of Shawn's dependability, and went out for a girls' night: coffee & cheesecake at Il Mercato! Shawn was happy to watch Claire, but was petrified at the possibility of changing a poopy diaper :) I think that he got away clean this time...
Friday night we ate again (a theme of the weekend), and watched (& pointed at repeatedly) the "bers" and the "ducks" on the Planet Earth DVDs...a generous gift from the Ramseys. On Saturday Kevin and Shawn joined us for a cozy supper, after which we retired to the sitting room:


On Sunday the Ramseys had to leave for Cape Breton :( But we did get a bonus brunch at Jane's on the Commons. "Claire the Cool-ster" paid with her Visa!

Ramseys: We miss you already!
Sonya and Claire arrived on Thursday, and we quickly took advantage of Shawn's dependability, and went out for a girls' night: coffee & cheesecake at Il Mercato! Shawn was happy to watch Claire, but was petrified at the possibility of changing a poopy diaper :) I think that he got away clean this time...
Here is the possibly poopy Claire...up to no good with her talking and singing lawnmower:
Friday night we ate again (a theme of the weekend), and watched (& pointed at repeatedly) the "bers" and the "ducks" on the Planet Earth DVDs...a generous gift from the Ramseys. On Saturday Kevin and Shawn joined us for a cozy supper, after which we retired to the sitting room:

On Sunday the Ramseys had to leave for Cape Breton :( But we did get a bonus brunch at Jane's on the Commons. "Claire the Cool-ster" paid with her Visa!

Ramseys: We miss you already!


4 Comments:
Its dangerous to let a sunglassed girl out on the town with your "plastic"! -Dad&m
p.s. Wish we had been there.
Sorry you missed out on the diaper business Shawn but don't fret too much. When we come in the spring we will have 2 for you and that will help make up for lost opportunities.
kevin
'no claire save those prunes for when we go to halifax'
Finally we made it on your blog... I've been waiting to see pictures of myself...
Love Claire (of course)
Hi, no cant blame Shawn... thought if he feels bad I will make fun of him for it. I think I am just stressed and prego and immune system is down.
Post a Comment
<< Home