Feb 22, 2008

Home Alone

Hi Folks,

Well, it's happened. After nearly 5 months of marriage, my wife has left me. For the weekend. Kristin is in Toronto this weekend attending meetings as the president of the Nova Scotia branch of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association. She will be quite busy, but I happen to have insider knowledge that she was on the premises of a Lululemon store this afternoon before things kicked off. Who ever said you can't mix business and... shopping?

Tonight is the first night we will have been apart since we were married way back in October.

Kristin, the fishies and I will miss you. I suppose we'll have to try to do plenty of boy stuff together while you're away to pass the time...



-Shawn-

8 Comments:

Blogger Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

First of all, Adorable.

Second, I love the pic of you trying to cheer the fish up almost as much as Claire would.

Third, She went WHERE!!@!@#$ .... and she didnt tell me. When does that Lululemon close (never mind that she is in Toronto)?

10:47 PM, February 22, 2008  
Blogger Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

go long buddy...no i mean you are long gone...sigh

kevin

10:54 PM, February 22, 2008  
Blogger The Taylors said...

Ok, my husband is the cutest, funniest husband ever! I'm a lucky girl :)

Sonn-I thought I told you I was going? oops! I can go back to lulu tomorrow afternoon before my flight, want anything? You'll have to text/call me because i'm currently "harnessing" wireless from the lobby and won't be checking email tomorrow.

That's all from T.O. folks,
xo,
K

10:48 PM, February 23, 2008  
Blogger Thinker 2.0 said...

Ouch Kevin. I've been burned. (It's ok. I thought it was funny)

ST.

6:53 PM, February 24, 2008  
Blogger Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Oh no worries. I knew you were in TO I just never put it together. Hope you had a good time... and now you are off to Mexico this weekend - little jetsetters... make us proud!

No news about anything here. In town Fri for Dr. appt. but you'll be far from here by then (I think). I am only staying for the day, leaving trouble 1 and trouble 2 at home in CB to save them the rotten drive.

8:04 AM, February 25, 2008  
Blogger Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Shawn you've been home alone a long time. Time for a new post my friend.

7:30 PM, March 17, 2008  
Blogger GG&A said...

Amen to that, brother! Haven't you two done anything interesting since the end of February?? Post some pictures already!!!
Luv, M-i-L.

9:33 PM, April 04, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I'm feeling kinda bad..I was mean - sorry, guys. I checked the blogs of K's cousins Jennie & Tim (to try to get some info for Nanny Steeves)and they haven't updated since last Sept/Oct!! - so I guess you guys aren't so bad after all!!
-Hugs, Mom (a.k.a. "M-i-L")

9:18 PM, April 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home