I have the Best Husband Ever!!!
Not only does Shawn graciously and lovingly deal with my "pregnant self" every day...he has been going above and beyond, and treating me like a queen!
Here is a picture that I just had to take of the breakfast he made me a few weeks ago, while I slept-in:

And here he is tonight, painting the room that we are preparing for the Baby...all by himself, since I'm suppose to avoid those nasty paint fumes:


Aren't I the luckiest girl in town?!
Here is a picture that I just had to take of the breakfast he made me a few weeks ago, while I slept-in:

And here he is tonight, painting the room that we are preparing for the Baby...all by himself, since I'm suppose to avoid those nasty paint fumes:


Aren't I the luckiest girl in town?!


3 Comments:
What a sweetie... did he write this post too??
Glad to see prego pics and lots of posts - since I cant see you in person anymore.
s.
How sweet. What a wonderful husband!!
Post a Comment
<< Home