Responsibility Shmonsibility
With BABY-TIME fast approaching (11 days and counting), Kristin thought we had better start having those important discussions about how we'll handle critical parenting decisions in order to maintain a healthy and balanced marriage and raise a wonderful family....
I thought this sounded boring and time consuming... So instead we have the Wheel of Responsibility!
We'll use the Wheel of Responsibility! to divvy up chores, and decide who gets to change the smelly diapers, and rock the baby to sleep.
Of course I've used my knowledge of angular momentum, torque, center of mass, and quantum mechanics to rig the Wheel of Responsibility! in my favor. Look! I won again. Ha! In your face!

Pffft... This healthy balanced happy marriage and parenting thing is going to be soooo easy.
P.S. Thanks goes out to Julie and Tuan for the Wheel of Responsibility. And a big thanks to our friends and family for all the other wonderful baby things you've helped us with. We're so grateful to be surrounded by such caring people!
I thought this sounded boring and time consuming... So instead we have the Wheel of Responsibility!
We'll use the Wheel of Responsibility! to divvy up chores, and decide who gets to change the smelly diapers, and rock the baby to sleep.Of course I've used my knowledge of angular momentum, torque, center of mass, and quantum mechanics to rig the Wheel of Responsibility! in my favor. Look! I won again. Ha! In your face!

Pffft... This healthy balanced happy marriage and parenting thing is going to be soooo easy.
P.S. Thanks goes out to Julie and Tuan for the Wheel of Responsibility. And a big thanks to our friends and family for all the other wonderful baby things you've helped us with. We're so grateful to be surrounded by such caring people!


2 Comments:
love that pic of shawn
I think we need to invest in that wheel after last night!
Margaret
Post a Comment
<< Home