May 3, 2009

Presenting Luke Owen Taylor

Hi Folks!

Sorry for the delay, but mom and dad have been pretty busy taking care of little Luke. Luke Owen Taylor was born on April 26th at 12:05pm after 32 hours of labour, weighing in at 7 lbs, 1 ounce, and 20 3/4 " long!

Here are some pics from the first week of our adventure with Luke. Click on the picture below to go to the Picasa web album and check out our cute little man!









Luke Owen Taylor



xo Shawn, Kristin and Luke

8 Comments:

Blogger Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Hey just looking at the pics of Luke, now that you posted some I can steal them and announce it on my blog.! hee hee. I was waiting for you. I think I commented on like every photo. He is so adorable! and alert! and interested in the camera. Will come see you once your recovered. He is so adorable, did I say that already. Congrats.

6:42 AM, May 04, 2009  
Blogger Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

PS I see how early Shawn posted this... you must be awake now!

6:42 AM, May 04, 2009  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hi Shawn and Kristin! Congratulations on Luke's birth. He look adorable--thanks for the picture. How are you finding new parenthood?

7:27 AM, May 04, 2009  
Anonymous Rick and Beth Votour said...

Luke is quite simply, stunning, Beth and I are so happy for the three of you.

9:05 AM, May 04, 2009  
Blogger Thinker 2.0 said...

I think parenthood will have its challenges, but Luke-dude is pretty cool. We laugh at his little ways all the time, and even think he's cute when he's upset. Guess that means we are his parents!

Shawn

12:29 PM, May 04, 2009  
Blogger The Barretts said...

He's beautiful! I think he looks like Shawn. Congrats you guys!

1:08 PM, May 04, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! Love the pictures-keep them coming. I think little Luke looks like his (and grandpa Taylor as well). Can't wait to hang when we get back in Halifax.
xo, Margaret

9:36 PM, May 04, 2009  
Blogger kevin said...

Great pics

congrats again

11:05 PM, May 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home