Cathing up
Hey everyone!
Luke will be 15 weeks old tomorrow (August 9), but I've only managed to catch up with pictures for the blog to 10 weeks (lots of downloading from our 3 or 4 cameras left to do).
The last 6 weeks have been quite busy for the Taylor family - Kristin and Luke spent a week in Moncton, then I took off to New Hampshire for a 3 day adventure race, and then we went to the South Shore for a 30th birthday extravaganza, followed by the Gaspe Coast in Quebec (2 weekends in a row) and now we're in Moncton for the weekend, taking in some AC/DC and visiting with family and friends!
Anyway here are some pics up to 10 weeks - hopefully I'll get some more online soon so you can see our growing little weed!
xo
Shawn and Kristin



1 Comments:
So so excited to go and see the pics.
S.
Post a Comment
<< Home