Sep 2, 2009

Quite a dude...

Hey y'all,

Kristin is out at a Nova Scotia Physiotherapy Executive meeting tonight, so I was put to work to bath, feed and put the little man to bed. He took it real easy on me. As soon as he was done eating, I burped him a bit, he rubbed his eyes and I gave him a cuddle and set him down. He did his patented head turn to the left and thumb in the mouth (all in one motion), and didn't even look up at me. I left the room as he lay quietly waiting to fall asleep.

Not bad eh?

I must say, he's getting more and more fun every day. He has now had his first laugh, he smiles when I give him a zurbert on his belly, he sometimes whines as he jumps around in the jolly jumper (i feel bad for laughing, but it's quite hilarious), and he'll shoot you a smile that'll melt your heart when you go to pick him up out of his crib in the morning...

I guess it's fair to say I'm pretty fond of him. He's quite a dude...
Cheers,
Shawn

2 Comments:

Blogger kevin said...

He is indeed! good fun.

8:47 PM, September 03, 2009  
Blogger Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Awesome shoots! Glenn and Luke look so happy together!

1:24 PM, September 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home